End-to-end: Ingestion, transformation, and Serving.
Develop Analytics Products
Build a data platform and become more data driven as a company. Organise and model your data and systems to create a single source of truth (SSOT).
- Manage access control to data & systems.
- Data Management.
- Data modelling, data governance (discoverability, definitions, accountability) and data integrity.
- Data Ops.
- Excellent operations: CI/CD, Infrastructure-as-code, observability, monitoring and incident reporting.
- Data Architecture.
- Analyze trade-offs, design for agility and add value to the business.
- Coordinate workflows, schedule jobs and manage tasks.
- Software Engineering
- Programming and coding skills, software design patterns, testing and debugging.
Get a copy of our data engineering whitepaper
Become up to date on tricks and best practices on data science and data engineering practices.
Implement use cases in iterations
By using an iterative approach, we deliver proof of concepts quickly and consequently steer the project when the need arises. This ensures that we build exactly what you need.
- We start with defining the use-cases we want to tackle, and assess the current state of the data architecture. We lay out the requirements together and aniticipate for future needs of the stakeholders.
- We follow a iterative approach through the 'data engineering lifecycle', delivering a working product each sprint.
- By taking you along in our process you can take off and implement new advanced use-cases with ease.
Examples of technologies we work with
“I want to thank the BiteStreams team, and especially Donny Peeters & Maximilian Filtenborg, for delivering our tailored ‘performance analytics solution’ that will add a lot of value to our NextPax customers!”
Every company comes back for more
All of the companies we work with come back for additional iterations.
- Projects delivered
- Of actionable insights created per day
Check out our relevant blogs
In our blog posts we try to contribute back to the Data, AI & Software community, where we share our learnings and the way we have tackled particular challenges.
Dissecting the Modern Data Stack
A blogpost on the modern data stack, where we look at the pros and cons of this new data architecture.
10 Tips for adding SQLAlchemy to FastAPI
Introducing a relational database such as PostgreSQL or MySQL to FastAPI the proper way as a data scientist.
Integrating Terraform and Helm using helm_release
A blogpost about our experience integrating Terraform and Helm using the helm_release resource.
Monitoring Job Queues with Streaming Analytics: Part 1
How to create proper insights into a distributed job queue using streaming analytics.
Structured Logging with Structlog
An introduction to structured logging and its advantages using the structlog package for Python.